11/11/11 on Fox 11 Carrier Classic Veterans Day with the President

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/entertainment/movies/steven-barber-talks-new-documentary-20111115







CNN Larry King Live "Return To Tarawa: The Leon Cooper Story"

CNN John Roberts "Unbeaten"

CBS National News with Katie Couric "Return To Tarawa: The Leon Cooper Story"

ABC World News Tonight "Return To Tarawa: The Leon Cooper Story"

CNN Sundance "Unbeaten"

FOX "Until They Are Home" with Steven C. Barber

Monday, October 13, 2008

TOM CRUSIE AND JULIA ROBERTS CALL THE COPS ON ME!!




Good Lord!! I have been asking Tom Crusie and Julia Roberts for a $3500 donation and instead of calling me and saying yes or no, they call a detective and the detective asks me to stop. Well, I told him to tell "Maverick" and "Pretty Woman" that I do not have time for B listers that I am working with the President of the United States!! Good grief.. I am trying to make a movie about men in wheel chairs!!!!!!

No comments: