11/11/11 on Fox 11 Carrier Classic Veterans Day with the President

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/entertainment/movies/steven-barber-talks-new-documentary-20111115







CNN Larry King Live "Return To Tarawa: The Leon Cooper Story"

CNN John Roberts "Unbeaten"

CBS National News with Katie Couric "Return To Tarawa: The Leon Cooper Story"

ABC World News Tonight "Return To Tarawa: The Leon Cooper Story"

CNN Sundance "Unbeaten"

FOX "Until They Are Home" with Steven C. Barber

Monday, October 13, 2008




Went to Beverly Hilton tonight and pitched Kate Beckesale for the 2nd time in a month; shes a doll!! Had trouble with a really, realy over weight unattracive security girl that did not want me to speak to Kate, but I have this problem every where in Hollywood.. the little people are pests more that anything.. but I just do what I can and move on!!
I also ran into Billy Bush and I told him I met with the President and I am trying to get him to do a story on my fim, http://www.returntotarawa.com/

No comments: